During the Nintendo Direct of last week, the company opened the curtain of xenoblade 3, an exclusive role play that will arrive in Nintendo Switch in September. When the game arrives, it will have a new challenge, and Nintendo has been constantly publishing information about each of them through the Twitter account of the company. Until now, Nintendo has revealed six characters: Noah, Mio, Lanz, Sena, Eunie and Taion. Noah and Mio have positioned themselves as the two protagonists of the game, and the other four characters seem to form the rest of their respective groups.
- Noah – One of the two protagonists of the game, is a soldier of Keves and a “no seer”, someone who cries for those who have died in the battle. He uses a red sword in combat.
- LAZ – Noah’s childhood friend and also Keves Soldier. He has a sword that can function as a shield.
- EUNIE – Another old friend of Noah and Lanz, she is also soldier of Keves, specializing in healing. The weapon of her is called Gunrod and has a cane shape.
* Mio – The other protagonist is an Agnus soldier, and also a seer. The speed of it helps you evade incoming attacks. He uses weapons with rings.
* Seine – Small stature, Sena is much harder than she seems. She handles a giant hammer at Agnus’s service.
* Taxion – A bright tactic in the battlefield, Taion is another Agnus soldier who fights with Mio and Seine. The weapons of it seem to be made of paper.
The initial trailer has provided some clues about the dynamics between Noah and Mio, and what kind of relationship will be formed, given the war between Keves and Agnus. The developer Monolith Soft seems to be creating a world that rivals what we have seen so far from the series, but there are many things that we do not know much, including the way the game will be related to the first two Xenoblade games. With xenoblade 3 it will be launched at the end of this year, we hope that Nintendo gives the fans much more information in the coming months!
What do you think of xenoblade Chronicles 3 So far? Are you excited to see the game? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!