Apex legends has always been one of the big Battle-Royals games and just like all other big Battle-Royals games it will be mobile. Since Apex Legends has a switch port, players want a version of the game that can be played on mobile phones. Finally, these cries were answered and Apex Legends Mobile has entered the beta phase. Unfortunately, the beta is not available in the USA. However, if you can set your account so that it is outside the US, you may be able to play. Let’s talk about how you can do this and play apex legends mobile at an early stage.
- How to download Apex Legends Mobile
- How to download Apex Legends Mobile on Android
- To download Apex Legends Mobile on iOS
How to download Apex Legends Mobile
Because access to Apex Legends Mobile is limited to some selected countries, this is: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Colombia. First, your account must be in one of these countries. Let’s look at first how you can do this on Android.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile on Android
- Go to the Play Store and tap your profile icon in the right corner. Select the name of your profile and then “Add another account”.
- Sign up with a brand new Google account whose region is set to one of the above mentioned countries, preferably the country closest to you.
- Open the Play Store again and go to Settings> General> Account and Device Settings> Land and Profiles.
- Select the list listed and change it to the country for which you have set up the account before. If you can not change the country, you may need to use a VPN to fake your location and change the country.
- Use a VPN to set up to the previously selected country, open the Play Store again and search for Apex Legends Mobile. If it is not displayed, delete your Play Store Cache and reopen the Play Store.
If you use iOS, the process is a bit easier. Please note that you can only change your account region once every 90 days. So if you go through all this, stay for a full 90 days in the region you choose.
To download Apex Legends Mobile on iOS
- Go to the settings and tap your Apple ID, tap Media & Purchases> Show account
- Tap Country / Region> Change country or region and select the region you want to use to access the trial of the app.
- You must re-accept all license agreements for the selected region and specify a valid address for the selected region. You can use an address generator to bypass this part.
- You will also be asked to enter payment details, just do not select it to skip this
This should be able to download Apex Legends Mobile on any device you have. If you do not want to risk to damage your device, of course, you can log in at any time for the test in your home region and the time can be done by passing through the side quests from FIA in ELDEN RING. If you have more problems with Apex Legends, you definitely read our other instructions.
Apex legends is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and mobile devices.
Attack of the Fanboys / Player / How to download Apex Legends Mobile in the USA on iOS and Android