Anyone who is familiar with the Genre ARPG full of booty to which Lost Ark belongs will probably appreciate that playing the game several times is part of the experience: experiment with new constructions, weapons and skills to grind your final game. Of course, having to go through all the content of the story and the initial content of the game would be quite tedious if it were not for a unique element that allows you to jump from the beginning to the end of the game. Here is How to get the PowerPass in Lost Ark.
How to get PowerPass in Lost Ark
You get the PowerPass when completing the story and finish the final mission, the gift of Ealyn. You will receive it through the game’s mail system. When you create a new character, you can click on the PowerPass button in the main menu to basically accelerate the main story.
You will go through the key points of the plot and it will catch you very quickly to level 50, where you can start preparing your new character for the end of the game. You will get a PowerPass every time you eliminate the Ealyn gift in a new character.
That should give you everything you need to know about How to get lost ARCA PowerPass . To get more tips, tricks and guides, look for lost ARCA or see more of our coverage about the game below. If you have not already done so, see the review of the lost ARCA game here.
- The developers of Lost Ark promise to address the lack of premium content and the problems of crystalline aura this week
- Revision of Lost Ark: small numbers bad, big numbers good
- The main members can get free gifts from Lost Ark and other games this February
- Here is a summary of how the final game of Lost Ark will be seen
- The exclusive Lost Ark hybrid MMO-ARPG will be launched at the beginning of 2022
Search to get more
Leave a Reply